COVID-19 has impacted corporate transactions greatly, resulting in some falling over and others changing significantly. Hall & Wilcox and FTI Consulting are running a three-part webinar series on corporate transactions in the current COVID-19 environment: the types of transactions that work in this market, COVID-affected terms and getting the deal done in a pandemic.
In the first of the series, we look at the types of transactions that are suited to this environment, including the likely buyers and sellers. The discussion will include:
• What is happening in the market?
• What should deal makers think about?
• What are the winning strategies?
• The industries that are doing well and those that aren't.
• Where and when are transactions happening?
There will be time to ask questions before and during the session. We hope you can attend.